Amana is trusted brand. Its air conditioners are known to work efficiently and have a lengthy life-span. Each Amana air conditioner is packed with the environment-friendly refrigerant r410a, which does not contain the destructive chlorine or bromine. These window mounts also come equipped with a generous 5-year warranty. Here are the key advantages of the Amana PBH092G12CB 26 inch PTAC Heat Pump 9,000 BTU unit:
- This model is equipped with EERs of up to 9.8, which help cut down on electricity consumption.
- The A/C’s permanent polypropylene filter mesh can be easily removed and cleaned.
- The condenser top can also be removed easily. This allows for a complete cleaning of the outdoor coils.
- Amana’s window mounts are known for their quiet operation.
- Every window mount air conditioner is 100% run-tested for efficiency, reliability, and leaks. The user can be assured that he is buying an error-free product.
- The unit is simple to use and easy to maintain.
Through the Wall Unit Warranty
Amana® brand RAC window-type heating or air conditioning units identified as AE, AH, PBC, PBE and PBH units are warranted by Goodman Company L.P. to commercial customers against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance, as provided below.
First-Year Coverage (Entire Unit): We will repair or replace, free of charge (to include labor) any part of a unit that proves to be defective due to workmanship or materials within the first year after the date of purchase.
Second through Fifth Years Sealed System Coverage: During the 2nd through the 5th years after the date of purchase, we will repair (to include labor), any refrigerant leaks caused by defects in workmanship or material of a unit, and will repair or replace (to include labor) any portion of the evaporator coil, condesor coil, compressor, reversing valves or connecting tubing that proves to be defective, in workmanship or materials.
For complete warranty details, please see the warranty card included with your unit or click this warranty link.
Consumer Brochure click here
Owners Manual click here
Technical Manual click here
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.