• Inverter Compressor
• 208/230/1 Power Supply
• Cooling Range: 50° – 115° F
• Heating Range: 5° – 75° F
• Pre-charged for up to 33 ft of Liquid Line
• Indoor Sound Pressure as Low as 19 dB(A)
• Outdoor Sound Pressures as Low as 46 dB(A)
• Washable Air Filter
• Econo Mode
• Program Dry Function
• Powerful Operation Mode
• Wireless Remote Controller
• Outdoor Unit Quiet Operation
• Auto Changeover (Heat Pump Only)
• Auto Fan Speed Control
• Self-Diagnostics with Digital Display
• Auto Restart after Power Failure
• Anti-Corrosion Treatment on Heat Exchanger
• Max Piping (09/12 MBH): 49′ Length, 39′ Height
• Max Piping (18/24 MBH): 98′ Length, 66′ Height
Daikin XN24NMVJU 24K BTU 15 SEER Mini-Split HP
Call For Additional Information
Daikin XN24NMVJU 24,000 BTU 15 SEER Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump System, Includes Air Handler Model # FTXN24NMVJU AND Outdoor Condenser Model # RXN24NMVJU.
Energy Efficient – 15 SEER, 8.2 HSPF, and 9.2 EER for ultra-efficient cooling and heating operation and reduced operating costs compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems.
Undisturbed Comfort – Indoor and outdoor units offer exceptionally low sound levels for premium comfort without the noise.
Advanced Filtration – Long life, washable filters help trap microscopic particles, decompose odors and reduce bacteria, viruses and mold.
Wireless Control – Hand held remote features a LCD screen with backlit display, Econo Mode, Powerful Mode, and more.
Ideal solution for:
• Primary living areas (master bedrooms and living rooms)
• Hot or cold rooms
• Rooms with poor air flow
• Renovations and remodeling n Basements, attics and garages
• New construction
Smart inverter technology
Integrated with an inverter variable-speed compressor, 15 Series ductless systems deliver the capacity required to maintain desired room conditions, typically reducing energy consumption (compared to traditional fixed-speed ducted systems). This technology minimizes temperature fluctuations and provides continuous cooling and heating comfort.
Designed for Comfort for Life, the Daikin 15 Series units include features to ensure a comfortable experience every moment. From the wide angle louver design to the auto-swing and comfortable mode controller settings, effective heating and cooling is ensured throughout the space.
Utilizing inverter technology to maintain comfort settings, Daikin systems most often operate at low speeds with indoor sound levels as low as 19 decibels (dB) and outdoor sound levels as low as 46 dB Activate the indoor unit quiet operation and sound levels drop by 2-3 dB for gentler heating and cooling and quiet operation.
• Inverter Compressor
Models: RX**NMVJU, RXN**NMVJU, RK**NMVJU, RKN**NMVJU, FTX**NMVJU, FTXN**NMVJU, FTK**NMVJU, FTKN**NMVJU
Who Is Providing The Warranty?
This warranty is provided to you by Daikin North America LLC (“Daikin”), which warrants all parts of this heating or air conditioning unit, as described below.
Who Does This Warranty Cover?
This warranty only covers the original owner of the residence as of the installation date (as defined below), and his or her spouse (“owner”). Some states and provinces do not allow limitation of warranty coverage to owner, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
To What Type Of Installations Does This Warranty Apply?
This warranty applies to heating and air conditioning units installed in owner-occupied residences. Different warranties apply to units installed in multi-family residences not occupied by the owner and in commercial properties.
Is Registration Required?
Registration is strongly urged. As set out below, warranty coverage is available to owners who have not registered, but registration extends the length of the warranty. TO REGISTER, GO TO WWW.DAIKINCOMFORT.COM AND CLICK “PRODUCT REGISTRATION.” If you are a California or Quebec resident, please refer to the “California and Quebec Residents” section below.
What Units Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not apply to:
• Units that are ordered over the Internet, by telephone, or by other electronic means unless the unit is installed by a dealer adhering to all applicable federal, state, and local codes, policies, and licensing requirements.
• Units that are installed outside the United States, its territories, or Canada.
• Units that are operated in incomplete structures.
• Units that are installed in buildings other than owner-occupied residences, such as non-residential buildings or multi -family residences not occupied by the owner.
What Problems Does This Warranty Cover?
This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship that appear under normal use and maintenance.
This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. NO AFFILIATE OF DAIKIN, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH AFFILIATE IS THE MANUFACTURER OF THIS UNIT, GIVES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ON THIS UNIT. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion of express warranties and/or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusion and/or limitation may not apply to you.
What Problems Does This Warranty Not Cover?
Daikin is not responsible for:
• Damage or repairs required as a consequence of faulty installation or application.
• Damage as a result of floods, fi res, winds, lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere, or other conditions beyond Daikin’s control.
• Damage or the need for repairs arising from the use of components or accessories not compatible with this unit.
• Normal maintenance as described in the installation and operating manual, such as cleaning of the coils, filter cleaning and/or replacement, and lubrication.
• Parts or accessories not supplied or designated by the manufacturer.
• Damage or the need for repairs resulting from any improper use, maintenance, operation, or servicing.
• Damage or failure of the unit to start due to interruption in electrical service or inadequate electrical service.
• Any damage caused by frozen or broken water pipes in the event of equipment failure.
• Changes in the appearance of the unit that do not affect its performance.
• Replacement of fuses and replacement or resetting of circuit breakers.
• Damage or the need for repairs resulting from the use of unapproved refrigerant types or used or recycled refrigerant.
When Does Warranty Coverage Begin?
Warranty coverage begins on the “installation date.” The installation date is one of three dates depending on the circumstances of purchase:
(1) For units installed in a newly constructed residence, the installation date is the date the owner purchases the residence from the builder.
(2) For units installed in existing residences, the installation date is the date that the unit is originally installed.
(3) If the date the owner purchases the residence from the builder or the date the unit is originally installed cannot be verified, the installation date is three months after the manufacture date noted on the unit.
How Long Does Warranty Coverage Last?
Registration is not required to obtain warranty coverage, but registration affects the length of the warranty. If the unit is not registered, the warranty lasts for a period up to 5 YEARS.
If the unit is properly registered online within 60 days after the installation date, the warranty lasts for as long as the original registered owner or his or her spouse (“registered owner”) own and reside in the home in which the unit was originally installed, for a period up to 10 YEARS. To register, go to www.daikincomfort.com and click “PRODUCT Registration.” If you area California or Quebec resident, please refer to the “California And Quebec Residents” section below.
Neither of these warranty periods continues after the unit is removed from the location where it was originally installed.
The replacement of a part under this warranty does not extend the warranty period. In other words, Daikin warrants a replacement part only for the period remaining in the applicable warranty that commenced on the installation date.
What Will Daikin Do To Correct Problems?
Daikin will furnish a replacement part, without charge for the part only, to replace any part that is found to be defective due to
workmanship or materials under normal use and maintenance. Furnishing of the replacement part is Daikin’s only responsibility
under this warranty and the furnishing of the replacement part is the owner’s only remedy.
The owner agrees that these remedies are the owner’s exclusive remedies for breach of all warranties, express or implied.
What Won’t Daikin Do To Correct Problems?
Daikin will not pay for:
• Labor, freight, or any other cost associated with the service, repair, or operation of the unit.
• Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs, for any reason, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
• Lodging or transportation charges.
WHETHER ANY CLAIM IS BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHER BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, NEITHER DAIKIN NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY AFFILIATE THAT IS THE MANUFACTURER OF THIS UNIT) SHALL IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OF A UNIT, EXTRA UTILITY EXPENSES, OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
How Can The Owner Receive Warranty Service?
If there is a problem with the unit, contact a licensed contractor. To receive a replacement part, a licensed contractor must bring the defective part to a Daikin heating and air conditioning products distributor. For more information about the warranty, contact Daikin Consumer Affairs at 855-770-5678 or write to Daikin Consumer Affairs, 7401 Security Way, Houston, Texas 77040.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
California and Quebec Residents
California and Quebec residents do not need to register the product in order to get all of the rights and remedies of registered owners under this warranty. The arbitration provisions of this warranty shall not apply to residents of Quebec.
Where Can Any Legal Remedies Be Pursued?
ARBITRATION CLAUSE. IMPORTANT. PLEASE REVIEW THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
1. Parties: This arbitration clause affects your rights against Daikin and any of its affiliates or employees or agents, successors, or assigns, all of whom together are referred to below as “we” or “us” for ease of reference.
2. ARBITRATION REQUIREMENT: EXCEPT AS STATED BELOW, ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OF US SHALL BE DECIDED BY NEUTRAL, BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT OR BY JURY TRIAL. “Dispute” will be given the broadest possible meaning allowable by law. It includes any dispute, claim, or controversy arising from or relating to your purchase of this heating or air conditioning unit, any warranty upon the unit, or the unit’s condition. It also includes determination of the scope or applicability of this Arbitration Clause. The arbitration requirement applies to claims in contract and tort, pursuant to statute, or otherwise.
3. CLASS-ARBITRATION WAIVER: ARBITRATION IS HANDLED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. IF A DISPUTE IS ARBITRATED, YOU AND WE EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US OR WE AGAINST YOU, OR AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. YOU AND WE ALSO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS.
4. Discovery and Other Rights: Discovery and rights to appeal in arbitration are generally more limited than in a lawsuit. This applies to both you and us. Other rights that you or we would have in court may not be available in arbitration. Please read this Arbitration Clause and consult the rules of the arbitration organizations listed below for more information.
5. SMALL CLAIMS COURT OPTION: YOU MAY CHOOSE TO LITIGATE ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OF US IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT, RATHER THAN IN ARBITRATION, IF THE DISPUTE MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS TO BE HEARD IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT.
6. Governing Law: For residents of the United States, the procedures and effect of the arbitration will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq.) rather than by state law concerning arbitration. For residents of Canada, the procedures and effect of the arbitration will be governed by the applicable arbitration law of the province in which you purchased your unit. The law governing your substantive warranty rights and other claims will be the law of the state or province in which you purchased your unit. Any court having jurisdiction may enter judgment on the arbitration award.
7. Rules of the Arbitration: If the amount in controversy is less than $250,000, the arbitration will be decided by a single arbitrator. If the amount in controversy is greater than or equal to $250,000, the arbitration will be decided by a panel of three arbitrators. The arbitrator(s) will be chosen pursuant to the rules of the administering arbitration organization. United States residents may choose the American Arbitration Association (1633 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10019, www.adr.org), JAMS (1920 Main Street, Ste. 300, Irvine, CA 92614, www.jamsadr.com), or, subject to our approval, any other arbitration organization. In addition, Canadian residents may choose the ADR Institute of Canada (234 Eglinton Ave. East, Suite 405, Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1K5, www.amic.org). These organizations’ rules can be obtained by contacting the organization or visiting its website. If the chosen arbitration organization’s rules conflict with this Arbitration Clause, the provisions of this Arbitration Clause control. The award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on all parties.
8. Location of the Arbitration Hearing: Unless applicable law provides otherwise, the arbitration hearing for United States residents will be conducted in the federal judicial district in which you reside or, for Canadian residents, in the province in which you reside.
9. Costs of the Arbitration: Each party is responsible for its own attorney, expert, and other fees unless applicable law requires otherwise. Daikin will pay your share of the fees charged by the arbitration organization and arbitrator(s) beyond the first $200. Where permissible by law, you may be required to reimburse Daikin for the fees of the arbitration organization and arbitrator(s) in whole or in part by decision of the arbitrator(s) at the discretion of the arbitrator(s).
10. Survival and Enforceability of this Arbitration Clause:
This Arbitration Clause shall survive the expiration or termination, or any transfer, of the warranty on your unit. If any part of this Arbitration Clause, except waivers of Class action rights, is found to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this clause and the warranty shall remain enforceable. If, in a case in which class-action allegations have been made, the waiver of class-ac- Ɵ on rights under this warranty is found to be unenforceable with respect to any part of the dispute, the parts of the dispute as to which the waiver of class-action rights have been found unenforceable will be severed and will proceed in court without reference or application of this Arbitration Clause. Any remaining parts will proceed in arbitration
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.